Monday 28 November 2011

Speaking about me


Hello family, hello school, hello friends, hello world !!
On this new post, I'm going to talk about me, yes me, only me.
I am Paula.
I think that life is hard.
I want to play football, but this is imposible.
I wish a good health for all my family.
I must control myself, sometimes. Hee, hee, hee !!
I have to be happy.
I hate my hair.
I miss my cousins, they are in London.
I feel good.
I'm afraid that the feelings go away.
I listen to AC/DC and Lady Gaga.
I smell my fear.
I crave movies.
I always search, in Google, something new.
I wonder if I'm good.
I regret some things of my past.
I love my friends. I really like my family.
I care my marks. I don't care bad people.
I always lose do my homework. Hee, hee, hee !! (It's a joke) XD
I am not a stupid and silly person.
I believe the peace.
I could try harder in my school.
I dance very well when I'm in a party.
I never sing in public, but I sing when I'm in the shower.
I write in my blog for fun.
I win at sprains and breaks.
I lose at sports: football, basketball.........but I love sports. It's very strange.
I play games in my telephone, while I'm studying. But is a secret !!!!!!!!
I never accept a Facebook invitation.
I can't touch my nose with my tongue.
I'm happy when my friends are happy.
I always wear modern clothes.
I never forget my school bag.
I can't live without my laptop.
I play with my brother.
I never eat Mexican food.
I never listen to Hannah Montana, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato......Puaggggggg !!!!!!!!! They are silly.
I'm a Barça's crazy and a Depor's fan.

Well, in this post I was talking about a part of my life. I hope that you enjoy it !!!!!!
See you people !! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment