Saturday 10 December 2011

1, 2, 3...Barça

Ohhhh no !!!!!!!! The 'Mou team' is......................OUT !!!!!!!! :-))))))))))))))) I'm very very happy.
Karim Benzema put the Real Madrid the first on the scoreboard 1-0, but Alexis, the new player, scored a great goal winning the goalkeeper Casillas, 1-1, Xavi shot on goal 1-2 and Cesc header with Coentrao, 1-3. 
Tonigth the Mou team is very very sad !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee, hee, hee !! I'm very bad, :-)))))))
Well, I say goodbye, but before a thing: I am culé for all my life
PD: Alec, you need to know winning and losing.
See you Madrid's losers and Barça's winners !! XD
A virtual kiss for all the intelligent people.
( The teams in the second part of the match )
( The alternate football players )
( The teams in the first part of the match )
 CELEBRATING THE VICTORY IN MY HOUSE:
( I love my football club )
( My brother saying 1-3 )
CULÉ FOREVER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment