Thursday 17 February 2011

My animated text (dedicated to Aurora) and my scrabble message


Hello again visitors,
My English teacher, Aurora,has proposed us  a challenge this morning : to create an animated text and the result is here: I promised and I managed, Aurora.
*Create your own in: Animated Texts more ideas at Web Tools for kids created by Luz and Aurora.
This post is dedicated to you, Aurora.
Oh, I forgot my new scrabble message created at: Iconscrabble text on Think in English.
Iconscrabble text use symbols and words from famous icons like Internet Explorer, Facebook, Twiter, Amazon, Mozilla Firefox...
My Scrabble text on Photopeach:

Thanks so much Aurora, thank you, I am who I am.
You are the best English teacher in the world. I'm very happy with you and with your English lessons. I think that you are the best teacher in the galaxy.
I'm speechless to describe a person so happy and smiling like you.
Just tell you I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN and YOU ARE MY IDOL.
(Dedicated to you Aurora, the best person in the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment