Wednesday 20 April 2011

Reviewing the rally of Classics

Hello Barcelona's fsns ( like me !! ),
I am going to talk about the rally of Classics:
*The first match was in the Santiago Bernabeu, April 16: I think that Barca deserved win, but because of Alves....1-1 goal of Messi and goal of Cristiano Ronaldo. :-(
I think that the referee was very unfair, because Real Madrid made many faults and only two yellow cards (Arbeloa y Marcelo) and one red card (Albiol), and the club that made few, four yellow ( Xabi, Piqué, Alves, Valdés ) !! :-( A BAD REFEREE !!
*The second match is in Mestalla stadium, April 20: I think that Barcelona football club win the match but Iker, ( not in the real life ) the octopus says that will win Real Madrid. I think that not is true but this octopus guessed the result in the League, draw. I'm very very nervous.
*And the third match is in the semi-final of the Champions, April 31: 
without comment and was awaiting the outcome of the match, but I think that win the Barça !! Hee, hee !! :-)
I'm going to put the links of the oficial websites, the hymns.......
I hope that you like my post and my information and I say goodbye saying:
VISÇA THE BARÇA !! MÉS QUE UN CLUB !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment