Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Christmas stuff

(If you want see my little bear, click on the image)

Hello followers !!
I have created lots of stuff about Christmas.
The first one is on a little beige bear saying: I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
This game is very easy and funny, I recommend you.  
If you want to create your own click at this link: Lindt Bear.
The second one is a great cool star in the sky. 
The star is green and very very wonderful.
I really like this apliccation. It's.........only fantastic, if you want to create your own go to this link:  
Ligth Up the Sky, visit the page and enjoy it !! :-)))))))
"Light The Sky With Your Star"
Well, visit all these pages and links, create your own and publish a post on Primary Bloggers or in your personal blogs.
By the way, visit Web Tools for Kids or Topics for Kids to find more ideas about Christmas.
I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year !! Oh I forget it, and happy holidays, of course.
Goodbye bloggers !!
See you in January !! :-)))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment