Saturday 31 December 2011

Santa Claus

Hello readers !!
First of all, I want to say you sorry. Because I forgot my blog and my posts. Sorry followers.
Well, I have created this post to speak about Santa Claus:
Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas and simply Santa, is a figure with legendary, mythical, historical and folkloric origins who, in many western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children during the late evening and overnight hours of Christmas Eve, in December 24.
I really like Santa Claus is very kind and amazing. 
I think that the night of Christmas Eve is a magic night with lot of happiness.
This year Santa Claus brougth me lots of gifts: a wristwatch, a new controller for the Wii, a new controller for the PlayStation 2, a game for the Wii "Fifa 2012", a game for the PlayStation "Pro Evolution Soccer 2012", stockings, a mesh, gloves and a sweatshirt for riding a horse, a bathrobe and a card for the Nintendo DS. Santa Claus was very very good with me !!!!!!!! Hee, hee, hee.
I hope that Santa brougth you lots of presents.
By the way: have happy Christmas and a good new year.
See you folks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment