Monday 11 April 2011

My Megamind heroes

Hello everyone,
On this post, I'm going to talk about my two new avatars created at: McDonalds - Megamind.
I'm going to describe it:
*The fist one is Mark, a good person and a great hero but a little bit clumsy and cowardly, hee hee !!
He has got fair brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrows and a cool and great brown mask.
He is wearing a special uniform: a red beautiful suit, a green cape, blue and red gloves, purple and red shoes, a yellow and blue blet and the most important object, his sign: a kind of star with the number one.
*The second one is Ashley, she is a good person, too but she isn't clumsy and cowardly, she is brave.
She has got fair brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrows and a cool and great brown mask, too.
She has got the same uniform than Mark.
I hope that you like my super heroes and, it's time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment